Providing a safe environment for guests and our team during this time.
To ensure that training in this difficult phase of the pandemic does not pose a risk to the overall concept of corona control, we will apply the following measures:
- All participants must have a rapid antigen test (valid 48 hours from sampling) or a negative PCR test (valid 72 hours after sampling) before attending. As the course will last 3 days (L1) and 5 days (L2) (19-22 April), participants will have to show a negative test again on the 3rd day of the training.
- Before the start of the training, the temperature ofeach participant is measured.
- During the whole training the use of masks is compulsory , with a minimum distance of 2 meters.
- Whenever possible, training will take place outdoors.
- Regular disinfection of hands and equipment is a matter of course.